MS MobilityStrength Multiple Sclerosis

MS MobilityStrength Multiple Sclerosis
As a person with MS, I bring a personal commitment to the work I do.

Friday, November 2, 2012

The Weirdest Thing I Have Experienced With MS

MS HUG

   When I imagine a hug I get all fuzzy and tingly. 

   

   So you can imagine how surprised I was when one of my MS symptoms was labeled a 'MS Hug'. I was experiencing a tightness in my ribs. At times it was a crushing pain. My GP ruled out a heart attack, liver problems, indigestion and a host of other factors. With the Internet at my finger tips I Googled my symptoms and to actually find this diagnosis was wonderful. I finally had an answer to what was happening to me.
   I shared my findings with my Neurologist and he confirmed it. Who new that a hug could be so painful.

As a person with MS, I bring a personal commitment to the work I do.

My website: MS MobilityStrength Multiple Sclerosis