MS MobilityStrength Multiple Sclerosis

MS MobilityStrength Multiple Sclerosis
As a person with MS, I bring a personal commitment to the work I do.

Sunday, November 4, 2012

What's in my purse?


   I learned a long time ago, from my mom, that one of the most important items to carry in my purse are tissues. I have been able to help moms out who had forgotten to pack the much needed tissues for their children. 
  The next must have in my purse is a well charged cell phone. Because of my MS and cognitive symptoms I have in the past gotten lost and needed help finding my way.
  Any medications that need to be taken with a meal if I am meeting friends for a girls day out. 
  Also an identification card stating that I have MS, who to contact, and medications being taken.
  Then there are the usual items money, car keys, lip gloss, and gum.

As a person with MS, I bring a personal commitment to the work I do. 
   
Visit my website: MS MobilityStrength Multiple Sclerosis