MS MobilityStrength Multiple Sclerosis

MS MobilityStrength Multiple Sclerosis
As a person with MS, I bring a personal commitment to the work I do.

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Stress is Bad for MS

 

Life's Stresses are Not Good for Multiple Sclerosis (MS) 


  My husband and I have been experiencing the effects of the partial government shutdown. I am on disability and am not able to work. These past few days I have been experiencing more than normal dizziness.
Balance problems, dizziness, and incoordination are common problems in people with multiple sclerosis (MS) which can be brought on by added stress.
 
  We are hoping for a resolution for now and just waiting to see what happens in January/February. Will there be another shutdown? 


Thank you for your interest in my blog.

Also visit my website:

 MS MobilityStrength Multiple Sclerosis