MS MobilityStrength Multiple Sclerosis

MS MobilityStrength Multiple Sclerosis
As a person with MS, I bring a personal commitment to the work I do.

Friday, April 10, 2015

Why I Write About My MS

   I am a Patient~Expert on Multiple Sclerosis. MS is a disease that is potentially disabling, physically and psychologically. This disease affects the Central Nervous System and is estimated to have affected over 350,000 nationwide.
   I was diagnosed with MS in 1997 and have developed a website: MS MobilityStrength Multiple Sclerosis where I walk you through everything you need to learn and do to live a physically fit lifestyle. 
     

   
   I have walked in your shoes! I have had the same range of emotions after the diagnosis of MS, ranging from depression, despair, anxiety, anger and hostility.
   But let me tell you that after I learned what I could about MS, and started a disease modifying therapy and began to Think Wellness, I found that I had a better attitude for my future with MS.
   
Wellness is another way to expand your lines of defense and expand your view of how to live life with MS completely.


Shop The Sassy MS Shop for MS Awareness T-shirts and Gifts featuring original designs. Please visit this shop and find a variety of MS merchandise that is available to you.